Wimbledon Hill Park
The Atkinson Morley Hospital was originally built in 1869 within grounds that were once the ancestral home of the 2nd Duke of Wellington
Refurbished and extended to create sixty apartments and executive town houses, with basement car parking and a private gymnasium.
JNP Group services provided:
- Structural Inspections.
- Analysis and remediation of filler joist floors.
- Assessment of existing foundations.
- Underpinning of existing foundations.
- Complex structural analysis and strengthening of existing structure.
- Insertion of 3 underground connections to new basement car park.
- Replacement tower steel roof structure.
- Opening up of existing structure by insertion of new steel columns and beams.
Client: Berkeley Homes
Architect: Paul Brookes Architects