Experienced Office Administrator
Up to a maximum of 30 hours a week
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced, well organised and skilled administrator to join this busy Engineering Consultancy based in central Leamington Spa. The person will provide admin support to the Directors, Associates and Engineers and this is a key role in promoting the Company externally and internally.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, with excellent communication skills. The ability to work within a busy team and on their own initiative with excellent multi-tasking skills and flexibility is essential to manage a busy and varied workload.
- Organise Management meetings and refreshments as required
- Answering the phone, taking and passing on messages
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Adding new clients and projects to the Sage database
- Invoicing for teams on Sage Core-time
- Chasing payments and maintaining accurate debtors log
- Maintaining equipment diaries and logs
- Document preparation and issue
- Assisting in local office Health & Safety
- Photocopying, archiving and scanning documents
- Managing incoming / outgoing post
- Typing of all general correspondence, invoices, reports, quotations and filing as required
- Ordering and monitoring stationery
- Assisting the engineers as required
- Any other tasks which may be reasonably required from time to time
The above list is a general description of duties required from the above position. The list is not exhaustive and further duties may be required to effectively carry out the duties required under general office management.
- 5 GCSE’s grade A-C, including Maths and English
- Minimum of 4 year’s previous experience in an administrative office environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Packages including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience of working with a database and Sage is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills being professional and approachable
- High level of organisational skills and great attention to detail
- The desire to deliver work of a high standard
- The ability to work independently without constant supervision, as well as working well within a team
- Ability to manage own workload within agreed time scale
- Proactive approach to work taking initiative where needed
- The ability to prioritise and be flexible to changing workloads/tasks
If you think you have what it takes to make a positive contribution to our team, we would like to hear from you.
Please use the following reference number when applying.
Ref No.: LE-OA