We are looking for an enthusiastic and efficient Office Administrator to join our busy office based in Sheffield.
This is a key role and plays a vital part in promoting the Company both externally and internally. We are looking for someone who will be proactive in expanding and developing the role and taking an active part in supporting all departments.
- Answering the phone, taking and passing on messages.
- Greeting clients and visitors.
- Faxing, copying, archiving and scanning documents.
- Managing incoming / outgoing post.
- Typing of all general correspondence, invoices, reports, quotations and audio typing and filing as required.
- Ordering and monitoring stationery.
- Organise meetings and refreshments as required.
- Assisting the Office Manager with adding new clients and projects to the database and invoicing for team on Sage Coretime.
- Assisting the Office Manager with local office Health & Safety and HR.
- Assisting the engineers as required.
- Any other tasks which may be reasonably required from time to time.
Education & Learning Experience:
- 5 GCSE’s grade A-C, including Maths and English
- Minimum two year’s previous experience in an administrative office environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience of working with a database is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills being professional and approachable
- High level of organisational skills and great attention to detail
- The desire to deliver work of a high standard
- The ability to work independently without constant supervision, as well as working well within a team
- Ability to manage own workload within agreed time scale
- Proactive approach to work taking initiative where needed
TRAINING & OPPORTUNITIES FOR CAREER ADVANCEMENT
- You will be encouraged to advance within JNP Group. Advancement will depend on your ability to demonstrate your capabilities and commitment.
- Competitive Salary
- 24 days per annum plus Bank Holidays, option to buy / sell up to 3
- Life Assurance, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, and Staff Discounts
Please use the following reference number when applying.
Ref No.: 0418KGRT – SH