Our expert team provide Flood Risk Assessments (FRA) for projects ranging from single infill housing to major (150 ha+) developments. These include strategic flood reviews, fluvial & tidal flood estimations, single and multi catchment conditions and surface water drainage strategies. All utilising the latest in 3D modelling software and techniques.
An early review of flooding issues avoids planning delays. FRA’s are required for:
- All sites within or part within Flood Zone 2 & 3.
- If the site is greater than 1 hectare.
- Flood plain re-modelling to free up developable areas.
The early involvement of the Drainage and Flood Risk Assessment Teams at JNP Group can help to ensure efficient, cost effective and environmentally progressive forms of drainage to dispose of site surface water. Our track record in providing solutions acceptable to the Environment Agency and Planning Authorities is, we believe, second to none and involves the following detailed services:
- Surface water drainage strategies for Planning Consent.
- Detailed design of surface water disposal systems utilising sustainable urban drainage techniques such as infiltration trenches, permeable paving, soakaways, flood detention ponds and flood detention wetlands.
- Flood control and alleviation.
- Fully detailed design, negotiation and approval from the Local Land Flood Authority and Environmental Agency.