JNP Group provide expert geotechnical and environmental investigation and advice to a diverse range of clients in construction and industry. This enables us to provide comprehensive and cost effective solutions to development on contaminated and/or poor ground sites, utilising best practice for protection of the environment and inhabitants.
Contaminated Land Investigation, Assessment and Remediation
Contaminated land may present a hazard to the environment and/or human health. We are committed to providing cost effective solutions to the remediation of contaminated land prior to development. Faced with ever changing legislation, clients increasingly rely on our expertise to minimise risk and provide robust and cost effective solutions to their development problems.
Whether you are a landowner, a construction company, a property developer or financial institution JNP Group has the expertise to turn sites viewed as potential liabilities into commercial assets.
JNP Group offer the following services in contaminated land and landfill:
- Walkover surveys and desk top studies.
- Conceptual site model design.
- Ground investigations for geotechnical design and land quality.
- Human health, controlled waters and ecological quantitative risk assessment.
- Ground gas assessments.
- Options appraisal and remediation design.
- Waste classification of soils.
- Verification and validation.
- Japanese Knotweed identification and management of treatment options.
We recognise that contaminated land reclamation is much more than the remediation of contaminated soil and water, and so our team is skilled in a wide range of other services, including hydrogeology, sustainable urban drainage systems, infrastructure, flooding, noise reduction, air quality, structural engineering, roads and sewers design.
Additional environmental services provided by JNP Group include:
- Asbestos surveys, investigation and assessments.
- Baseline condition and closure/decommissioning.
- Construction environmental management plans.
- Compliance monitoring.
- Due diligence.
- Environmental permitting applications.
- Environmental impact assessments and environmental statements.
- Hydrogeological assessments.
- Specialist chemical testing.
- Third party review of reports.
- Water supply ground assessments and investigation.
JNP Group have experience of undertaking geotechnical appraisals for a wide range of development types on both greenfield and brownfield sites. Our specialists have experience in the following disciplines:
- Foundation design and analysis.
- Slope stability appraisal and analysis.
- Retaining wall design.
- Earthworks design and specification.
- Ground improvement design.
- In situ CBR testing and interpretation.
- Soakaway testing.
- Testing for the recycling of aggregates.
- Piling foundation risk assessment.
- Tree influence design.
- Coal mining investigation.
For further information on our wide range of Environmental services please contact
Hilary Ilsley: email@example.com or on 01926 889955
For further information on our wide range of Geotechnical services please contact
Jeff Mosforth: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01926 889955