The need to preserve and enhance our environment is increasing rapidly which is in turn driving the need for sustainable energy solutions. JNP Group can assist you in the following specialist categories:
- The civil engineering planning and detailed design aspects of wind farms.
- The design of micro hydro electric generation schemes.
- The development of PV arrays.
JNP Group has now developed considerable expertise and success in providing Civil Engineering Consultancy Services both for the planning and detailed execution of wind farms. Wind farms are often located in remote locations with significant and sometimes severe access constraints. These remote locations also can provide challenging geological conditions for which JNP Group Geo-environmental section have carried out detailed probing to provide cost effective solutions in diverse soil conditions such as deep peat.
Why not let the team at JNP Group assist you with the planning and execution of your proposed wind farms utilising the following services:
- Detailed investigation of access routing utilising the latest swept vehicle path techniques.
- Initial feasibility route planning.
- Geotechnical and contamination investigation and probing of potential wind farm sites.
- Detailed inspection and investigation of road and/or bridge strengthening.
- Detailed inspection of vulnerable structures, buildings and property along the designated access routes.
- Provision of preliminary and detailed transport assessments to support planning applications.
- Attendance and technical support at public and/or planning meetings.
- Detailed design of any infrastructure strengthening and assessments along the access routes.
Photo Voltaic Arrays
JNP Group continue to enhance their green energy services and are now assisting in the provision of roof top PV arrays by providing the following services:
- Structural surveys of potential sites.
- Structural analysis and assessment of chosen sites.
- Recommendations for any strengthening which may be required.
- Inspection and sign off of completed structural works.
Micro Hydro Electricity
- Investigation and feasibility of locations.
- Design of supporting structures, channels, flumes and fish flumes.
- Site inspections and project management.