A development of 2 industrial/warehouse units with a total floor area of 100,000ft². The development lies alongside the new A13T in Rainham, Essex. Each unit has dedicated dock and level loading doors. The external areas consist of individual yards for each unit and 170+ parking spaces.
Gateway XIII is another example of the ‘one-stop’ engineering solutions that JNP Group is able to provide. It represents the fifth industrial/commercial development undertaken for the Ravenbourne group of companies.
JNP Group services provided:
- Investigation & remediation of contaminated land.
- Piled foundations.
- Piled & fibre reinforced laser screeded floor slab.
- Loading bay dock levellers (see photo).
- Structural steel superstructure.
- Above ground syphonic surface water drainage system.
- Foul & surface water drainage systems.
- Roads, hardstandings & car parks.
- Internal fitting outworks to tenant requirements.
Developer: Ravenbourne Developments
Funder: Standard Life Assurance Company
Project Value: £4m
Architect: Graham Seabrook Partnership