This is a key role and plays a vital part in promoting the Company both externally and internally. We are looking for someone who will be proactive in expanding and developing the role and taking an active part in supporting all departments.
- Organise Management meetings and refreshments as required
- Answering the phone, taking and passing on messages
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Adding new clients and projects to the Sage database
- Invoicing for team on Sage Core-time
- Chasing payments and maintaining accurate debtors log
- Maintaining equipment diaries and logs
- Document preparation and issue
- Assisting in local office Health & Safety
- Photo- copying, archiving and scanning documents.
- Managing incoming / outgoing post
- Typing of all general correspondence, invoices, reports, quotations and filing as required
- Ordering and monitoring stationery
- Manage travel arrangements/training appointments/hotel accommodation for engineers.
- Assisting the engineers as required with admin tasks
- Any other tasks which may be reasonably required from time to time
The above list is a general description of duties required from the above position. The list is not exhaustive and further duties may be required to effectively carry out the duties required under general office management.
- Education/Learning Experience
- 5 GCSE’s grade A-C, including Maths and English
- Minimum two year’s previous experience in an administrative office environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience of working with a database is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills being professional and approachable
- High level of organisational skills and great attention to detail
- The desire to deliver work of a high standard
- The ability to work independently without constant supervision, as well as working well within a team
- Ability to manage own workload within agreed time scale
- Proactive approach to work taking initiative where needed.
- The ability to prioritise and be flexible to changing workloads/tasks.
TRAINING & OPPORTUNITIES FOR CAREER ADVANCEMENT
- You will be encouraged to advance within JNP Group. Advancement will depend on your ability to demonstrate your capabilities and commitment.
- Competitive Salary
- 24 days per annum plus Bank Holidays, option to buy / sell up to 3
- Life Assurance, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, and Staff Discounts