Reports to: Local Office Head/ Group Administration Manager
The Project Administrator contributes essential administrative support to engineering projects, working alongside the Project Manager, helping to ensure that projects are well run, finances are managed, targets are achieved, and deadlines are hit.
This is a valuable and challenging role in the management of large and complex projects, multi-disciplinary projects and inter-office projects.
Supporting multiple projects including:
- Setting up internal and external project meetings
- Taking meeting minutes, monitoring actions and managing follow-up to ensure deadlines are met
- Managing project finances; tracking budget, spend, invoicing and additional costs via the existing software and company processes
- Managing project files and drawing records
- Assisting with the preparation of project bid documents
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Any other admin support as required by the Project Manager
- May be required to travel to the other offices.
General office support including:
- To deal with any other ad hoc duties as directed by the Directors/Office Heads or Project Managers
- Answering the phones, transferring calls and taking messages
- Managing post, ordering stationary, getting supplies for the office as required
- 5 GCSE’s grade A-C, including Maths and English
- Minimum two year’s previous experience in a busy n administrative office environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience of working with a database is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills being professional and approachable
- High level of organisational skills and great attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task.
- The desire to deliver work of a high standard
- The ability to work independently without constant supervision, as well as working well within a team
- Ability to manage own workload within agreed time scale
- Proactive approach to work taking initiative where needed
Please use the following reference number when applying.
Ref No.: CH-PA