- Assist in the production of technical drawings using AutoCAD, Civil 3D and REVIT.
- Assist in the production of Calculations, from scheme design by hand to specific specialist modelling software and 3D finite element analysis and design packages.
- Assistance in the preparation of assessments and technical reports.
- Working within the JNP team to solve challenging engineering issues.
- Liaison with clients, other consultants and external agencies i.e. Environment Agency, Regional Highway Authorities and Sewerage Authorities etc.
- Attending site visits and team meetings.
- Be studying or want to study a relevant degree.
- Basic working knowledge of AutoCAD (preferred not essential).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software packages i.e. Excel, Word etc.
- Working appreciation of relevant engineering principles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team.