JNP Group is a multi-disciplinary consultancy delivering integrated, efficient design and consultancy solutions for the built environment.
Led by its Operations Board and Senior Management Team, JNP Group delivers design and consultancy services which:
- meet the individual needs of our clients’.
- are cost-effective.
- reduce risks of harm to others.
- comply with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- meet our own high standards.
JNP Group achieves this by:
- identifying our clients’ specific needs and agreeing with them how they can be met.
- bringing together the resources and expertise of our seven offices to bear on our clients’ projects.
- investing in the careers and skills of our staff.
- requiring staff to be responsible for, and take pride in, their own work.
- investing in up-to-date technology appropriate to our clients’ requirements.
- putting in place clear policies and procedures.
- continually improving our integrated management system which includes quality management.
- ensuring that our integrated management system continues to be certified to the latest issue of BS EN ISO 9001 for quality management systems.
- regularly reviewing and updating our quality objectives.
This Quality Policy is communicated and available to all our staff, is published on our company Intranet and website and is available to external organisations upon request.
SIGNED BY THE EXECUTIVE WITH OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR QUALITY:
Date: January 2023