Working for the rail industry requires specific knowledge and experience. Our team have just that coupled with specialist training and registration to operate on live networks, such as Network Rail, London Underground, Docklands Light Railway, Virgin and Merseyrail. Why not call us to deliver your next project?
JNP Group have full ISO 9001 quality assurance accreditation, and are registered with Constructionline, CHAS, RISQS and CIRAS.
JNP Group has significant experience of delivering engineering consultancy services for:
- Bridges and structures
- Stations, platforms and signal boxes
- Car parks
JNP Group offers the following services:
- Station redevelopment
- Structural reports, repairs and strengthening
- Customer information systems and support structures
- Fare collection systems
- Escalator and lift shaft structures
- Platform extensions
- Permanent way alignment design
- Bridge raising for overhead line electrification
- New bridge design
- Bridge assessments, repairs and strengthening
- Temporary works, including temporary bridge design
- Retaining wall design
- OLE structure design
- Signal box design and refurbishment
- Geo-environmental investigation
- Geotechnical assessments
- Diversity impact assessments (DIAs)
JNP Group work in accordance with the Railway Group Standards and Network Rail Company Standards. We produce Form 001, 002, 003 and 004 submissions and we sponsor our own Personal Track Safety (PTS) trained staff.
For a collection of rail case studies please click here.