JNP Group was appointed Infrastructure designer the Tender and Detailed design of Wadlow Wind Farm in Cambridgeshire, undertaking design of all on-site infrastructure for this 13 turbine scheme.
JNP Group is always keen to identify and solve any potential design issues at an early stage via dialogue with client/contractor, and has always had a very proactive approach to value engineering any project regardless of constraints. Early consultation with ecologists, archaeologists and any applicable third party has proved invaluable in delivering economical and cost effective designs to our clients.
With our wealth of experience, JNP Group is able to identify various risks to the project and our attention to detail at the early stages means that we are confident in providing the best solutions for our clients.
Client: RES Group / Forkers
Value : £ 13m
Design Services Provided
- Geotechnical Site Investigation and reporting
- Profile Detailed Design of all on-site infrastructure including;
- Horizontal geometry and setting out.
- Vertical geometry and setting out
- Crane pad levels and setting out
- Structure of on-site sub-station
- Spoil management plan
- Earthworks volumes including temporary and permanent storage
- Testing and inspection schedule for all on-site works